“Best Seats In The House Contest” Rules
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal residents of Missouri or Illinois who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the Internet with a valid e-mail address.
2. Employees of Local TV LLC. Inc., Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, the Scottrade Center, and Clarkson Eyecare (collectively, “Sponsor”), and their affiliates, and the advertising and promotion agencies of each, and the immediate family members of such employees, are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To enter, access the Best Seats In The House contest entry form at www.fox2now.com and follow all instructions to complete the on-line contest entry form for the applicable concert. Enter as often as you like. Contestants can begin entering at Midnight on the following dates:
a. April 30th for the Billy Joel/Elton John;
b. May 7th for the Rascal Flatts Concert;
c. May 14th for Aerosmith;
d. May 21st for Dave Matthews Band
e. May 28th for Brad Paisley;
f. June 4th for New Kids on the Block;
g. June 11th for No Doubt;
h. June 18th for REO;
i. June 25th for Def Leopard;
j. July 2nd for Jonas Brothers;
k. July 9th for Nickleback;
l. July 16th for the American Idol’s Tour;
m. July 23rd for Toby Keith.
All entries must be received by noon on the following dates:
a. May 7th for the Billy Joel/Elton John;
b. May 14th for the Rascal Flatts Concert;
c. May 21st for Aerosmith;
d. May 28th for Dave Matthews Band
e. June 4th for Brad Paisley;
f. June 11th for New Kids on the Block;
g. June 18th for No Doubt;
h. June 25th for REO;
i. July 2nd for Def Leopard;
j. July 9th for Jonas Brothers;
k. July 16th Nickleback;
l. July 23rd for the American Idol’s Tour;
m. July 30th for Toby Keith.
4. Entry constitutes an assignment to Sponsor of all intellectual property rights in the entry materials, if any. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, or in any other media, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other contest information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Contest or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted.
6. Fourteen winners will be selected (one winner per concert) by random drawing from among valid entries on the following dates:
a. May 8th, for the Billy Joel/Elton John concert;
b. May 15th, for the Rascal Flatts concert;
c. May 22nd, for the Aerosmith;
d. May 29th, for the Dave Matthews concert;
e. June 5th, for the Brad Paisley concert;
f. June 12th, for the NKOTB concert;
g. June 19th, for the No Doubt concert;
h. June 26th, for the REO concert;
i. July 3rd, for the Def Leopard concert;
j. July 10th, for the Jonas Brothers concert;
k. July 17th, for the Nickleback concert;
l. July 24th, for the American Idol’s;
m. July 31st, for the Toby Keith concert.
7. Winners will each receive a prize package consisting of: two VIP tickets to the show listed below together with VIP parking (at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre), dinner for 2 with a FOX 2 host (If the show is at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. If the show is at Scottrade Center the winner will receive a random FOX-2-for-1 , $50.00 restaurant gift certificate to use at their leisure), and a $500 Gift Card from Clarkson Eyecare.
a. May 14th, for the Billy Joel/Elton John concert; (Scottrade Center)
b. June 5th, for the Rascal Flatts concert;
c. June 10th, for the Aerosmith;
d. June 17th, for the Dave Matthews concert;
e. June 18th, for the Brad Paisley concert;
f. July 1st, for the New Kids on the Block concert;
g. July 8th, for the No Doubt concert;
h. July 11th, for the REO concert;
i. July 20th, for the Def Leopard concert;
j. July 28th, for the Jonas Brothers concert;
k. Aug 22nd, for the Nickleback concert;
l. Aug 29th, for the American Idol’s;
m. September 18th, for the Toby Keith concert.
The approximate retail value of each prize is $500.
8. Winners will be notified by telephone. Each winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit and Release with 24 hours of notification or he or she will be disqualified. If the Affidavit and Release is not timely returned or if a winner cannot be reached by, that prize will not be awarded.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
13. These giveaway rules are available at www.fox2now.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KTVI FOX 2, 2250 Ball Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146 through September 18, 2009.
14. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after September 18, 2009 to: Best Seats In The House Winners, KTVI FOX 2, 2250 Ball Dr, St. Louis, MO 63146.
15. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.